We have pleasure in informing you that the facility of online deposit of fee for your wards is now available. This facility is being provided in collaboration with “Paytm” .
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms.
- Your payment will normally reach the Mere Nanhe Kadam account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Mere Nanhe Kadam account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect student details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- All payments made against the school fees on Mere Nanhe Kadam shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Mere Nanhe Kadam does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the payments.
- School accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments which are matters solely between the user of the service and the service provider.
- This service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, the school will not be able to give any assurance that information provided online by a user may not be able to be read or intercepted by a third party. The school does not accept any liability in the event of the interception, "hacking" or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
- Parents can pay fee online as well as at school office. Kindly use any of either mode to pay your wards fee.
- Parents paying school fee through online mode will get fee receipt for the same which will be generated online after successful processing of transaction.
- In case of successful transaction where fee receipt has not been generated after paying fee, the parents may contact the school office.